Petrochemical Process Technology for Maleic Anhydride
Improve Production with Our Technology.
Technobell offers state-of-the-art technology and products for the production of maleic anhydride based on a well-known catalyst for the oxidation of n-butane.
Our solutions are designed to provide reliable and high quality results.
A Multi-Purpose Ingredient.
Maleic anhydride is a vital component in various industries, including the production of resins, plastics, agricultural chemicals, petroleum additives, wetting agents, and textile chemicals. Its primary application, however, is in the manufacturing of unsaturated polyester resins, where it plays a central role.
Technobell’s State-Of-The-Art Maleic Anhydride Process Technology
100% Customised Process
Flexible process design based on available resources:
- Raw material.
- Local standards and regulations.
- Local ambient conditions.
100% Customised Process
Battery limits according to customer requirements:
- Complete stand-alone plant.
- Part of petrochemical / refinery complex.
- Upgrade of existing process, in whole or in part.
Common licensor for both:
- LPG / butane mixture fractionation unit.
- Maleic anhydride production unit.
Technical and commercial services support in all project phases:
- Equipment supply.
- Project implementation.
- On-going professional and proactive after-sales support.
Guaranteed Market-Leading Performance
State-of-the-art technology with highest:
- n-butane conversion.
- n-butane concentration.
- Reaction / cumulative maleic anhydride yield.
- Solvent recovery efficiency.
- Advanced patented process equipment.
- Premium final product quality.
Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Minimised energy consumption.
- The plant is designed to export the excess energy generated either in the form of electricity or steam, depending on the customer's needs.
- Self-sufficient process.
- No need for electricity and steam imports.
- Highest incinerator burner efficiency.
- Integrated heat recovery system.
Safe & Smooth Operation
- Fully continuous process integrated with most advanced control system.
- Highest level of HSE risk management in accordance with stringent HSE regulations.
- Superior maleic anhydride solidification and packaging system: fully automated; completely emission-free; dust- and gas-tight.
- No catalyst poisoning due to continuously fresh feedstock.
- Reactor ready for operation with all commercially available maleic anhydride catalysts.
Advanced Emission Management System
Advanced emission management system offers significant advantages, including:
- No emission of organic material.
- Minimised greenhouse effect.
- All liquid effluents are collected and treated ISBL (Inside Battery Limits).
Final product Quality
|Color in molten form||Hazen||5-10||max. 10|
|Melting point||Celsius||52.7-52.8||min. 52.6|
|Maleic Anhydride content||M/M%||99.9||min. 99.8|
|Color stability||Hazen||30||max. 40|
Color in molten form
Maleic Anhydride content
Our Proprietary equipment designs & supplies technologiesBack to Petrochemical Process Technologies